Just Shy of Paradise

Just Shy of Paradise
BUY HERE

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Mick

On Sunday we celebrated my husband's birthday. He turned sixty. Our daughter flew in from NYC for the occasion. Our son, who also celebrated his birthday, and his wife and kids drove up from SLC for the occasion. Three of my brothers and my mother and other relatives drove up from Utah county. Lots of friends came. My children and I prepared most of the food and some great friends pitched in too. Gracious friends Dale and Erin Major, Chris Mortenson, and Irv Nelson played guitars and sang. It was a day to remember how grateful we are the wonderful people we know and love. I tried to snap photos all day, but I missed a whole lot of people. And the intense glare through the windows ruined some too. But here's a glimpse into a lovely day.





































No comments: