Just Shy of Paradise

Just Shy of Paradise
BUY HERE

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Launch Party Saturday

Come to the Book Table in Logan 29 S. Main, on Saturday October 9th anytime from 10 AM to 1PM for our launch of "Sun Tunnels and Secrets." Besides having an opportunity to buy a book and have it signed if you'd like--you can put your name in for a drawing. We'll be giving away 4 books: "Redemption" by Susan Dayley (this is a great book about the story of Jonah), "Queen in Exile" by Donna Hatch, which looks super good, "A Question of Trust" and "False Pretenses" by me. Also I'll be giving away a couple pieces of my pottery. The Book Table is providing refreshments as well. Of course they always have so many wonderful things besides books to look at. I hope I'll get to meet a lot of you there.

2 comments:

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

I love your pottery! It's so beautiful!

JoLynne Lyon said...

I started your book last night. It's a fun story! Drop by my blog--I left an award for you there.