I was tagged and if your tagged you do the same thing I did, except I don't know how to add links.
Remove the blog from the top, place yours at the bottom, and move the others up one:
The Lyon's Tale
Sundial in the Shade
What were you doing ten years ago?
We lived here in Paradise. I was attending USU and getting my second bachelors degree, this time in English. It was probably the most life-altering thing I've ever done and prompted me to start writing novels.
What were you doing one year ago?
I was enjoying getting ready for the Idaho Falls Art Festival. It's a great show along the Snake River. I've done it for about 12 years in a row or more. I'm getting ready for it again this year, except this year I'm also doing a lot of other things like painting our house, painting and fixing up my new pottery studio, and getting our house ready to sell.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Good and Plentys
4. Dole Lime popsicles
5. Chips and salsa
Five songs you know all the lyrics to: Probably none without the music, but I can sing along to a bunch--so I'll just list artists that I can sing along with.
1. Simon and Garfunkel
2. Carole King
3. Neil Young
4. Cat Stevens
5. James Taylor
YES, I did graduate from high school in 1975.
Things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Pay off all debts
2. Buy a Eurovan
3. Buy horses, truck, trailer, round pens etc. for my husband.
5. Be generous
Five bad habits:
1. Eating junk food
2. leaving shoes around the house
3. Being complacent
4. Thinking the world would be better if everyone could think the same way I do
5. not being organized
Five things you like to do:
1. hike in the mountains
2. Play with grandson--Isaiah (I call him Pi)
3. Write when no one is home
4. Ride bicylcles
5. Laugh and talk with people who like me.
Five things you will never wear again:
1. My wedding dress (It got lost--plus it wouldn't fit anyway.)
2. The great big bell bottoms with cuffs on the bottom that would trip you when your toes got caught in them. Of course I was barefoot--it was the 70's
3. black and white saddle shoes
4. nylons with a garter belt
5. Hmmmm--I'm still thinking.
Five favorite toys:
1. my bicycle
3. lap top (Apple of course)
4. potter's wheel
5. My DVR
Where will you be in ten years?
Established as a writer??? Our ranch underway and working. My husband retired, so we can spend more time traveling and playing. Still doing all the same stuff I'm doing now.