Candace Salima and Anne Bradshaw both tagged me. Check them out as well. This is my response to both.
Four jobs I've had:
1. Most of my jobs haven’t been real jobs. I’ve been making pottery for thirty years and do art festivals whenever I can. I just got back from Idaho Falls from a sale I’ve participated in for the last 12 years. This one was the worst one--too hot and gas prices too high for people to be spending money.
2. I taught school in Grouse Creek, Utah in a two room school for four years.
3. I taught art and English and Pleasant Grove Junior High for one year.
4. I taught photography the year before that at Mountain View High in Orem.
5. (oops one too many) I am currently an artist in residence for the Utah Arts Council where I occasionally go to schools and teach pottery.
Four places I have lived:
1. Orem, Utah
2. Highland, Utah
3. Grouse Creek, Utah
4. Paradise, Utah
Four favorite T.V. shows: I love to laugh!
1. Arrested Development
3. Desperate Housewives (Truly this is a spoof which some people don't get.)
4. My Name is Earl
Four favorite foods:
1. Thai food
2. Salmon Tacos
3. Costa Vita Chicken Mango salad
4. Homemade vanilla ice cream
Four websites I frequent:
2. CNN news
3. Anything to do with Yellowstone Park (for research)
4. Grouse Creek Web page
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Feeling better
2. In the mountains (hiking)
3. Selling my latest book (which isn’t published yet)
4. Walking with my friend Kathy (who moved)
Four Movies I love:
1 .To Kill a Mocking Bird
2. Arsenic and Old Lace
3. Big Business
4. Princess Bride
Four Bloggers I tag next: You can find their sites on the right side of my blog.
Okay, well I think everyone else has been tagged and probably these two friends have been as well! I was also tagged by Anne Bradshaw with a similar blog.