Just Shy of Paradise

Just Shy of Paradise
BUY HERE

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tagged Again and Again!

Candace Salima and Anne Bradshaw both tagged me. Check them out as well. This is my response to both.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Most of my jobs haven’t been real jobs. I’ve been making pottery for thirty years and do art festivals whenever I can. I just got back from Idaho Falls from a sale I’ve participated in for the last 12 years. This one was the worst one--too hot and gas prices too high for people to be spending money.

2. I taught school in Grouse Creek, Utah in a two room school for four years.

3. I taught art and English and Pleasant Grove Junior High for one year.

4. I taught photography the year before that at Mountain View High in Orem.

5. (oops one too many) I am currently an artist in residence for the Utah Arts Council where I occasionally go to schools and teach pottery.


Four places I have lived:

1. Orem, Utah
2. Highland, Utah
3. Grouse Creek, Utah
4. Paradise, Utah

Four favorite T.V. shows: I love to laugh!

1. Arrested Development
2. Scrubs
3. Desperate Housewives (Truly this is a spoof which some people don't get.)
4. My Name is Earl

Four favorite foods:

1. Thai food
2. Salmon Tacos
3. Costa Vita Chicken Mango salad
4. Homemade vanilla ice cream



Four websites I frequent:

1. Amazon.com
2. CNN news
3. Anything to do with Yellowstone Park (for research)
4. Grouse Creek Web page


Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. Feeling better
2. In the mountains (hiking)
3. Selling my latest book (which isn’t published yet)
4. Walking with my friend Kathy (who moved)

Four Movies I love:

1 .To Kill a Mocking Bird
2. Arsenic and Old Lace
3. Big Business
4. Princess Bride

Four Bloggers I tag next: You can find their sites on the right side of my blog.

Julie Wright
Josi Kilpack


Okay, well I think everyone else has been tagged and probably these two friends have been as well! I was also tagged by Anne Bradshaw with a similar blog.

6 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Is that chicken mango salad something you get from a restaurant, or do you make it? If you make it, can I have the recipe??

Unknown said...

I love your pottery -- one day, when I have the money, I am going to get a complete set. Counting the days until that time, believe me!

C.J. said...

Tristi--I think you could figure out a pretty close recipe, but first buy it at Costa Vita. Yummy.

Candace--Thanks for the compliment on my pottery

C.J. said...

Tristi--I think you could figure out a pretty close recipe, but first buy it at Costa Vita. Yummy.

Candace--Thanks for the compliment on my pottery

Josi said...

I was tagged last week--but thanks for thinking of me! Do you make your own salmon taco's? It sounds intriguing.

And 'not real jobs'? What's that all about? :-)

Julie Wright said...

chicken mango salad sounds like heaven.