Just Shy of Paradise

Just Shy of Paradise
BUY HERE

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Contest to win Novels!!

 As the reviews are coming in for "Just Shy of Paradise" I'd like to reward my readers by giving away two of my novels and one of my frogs. Look at the photo above to see what they look like. I'll be giving away a copy of 2010's Sun Tunnels and Secrets, and a copy of either False Pretenses or A Question of Trust--winners choice. Here's the rules. I'll post links to the reviews here. After reading a review post a comment on their review for one entry, Either Facebook or Twitter about it for another, and Follow my blog for a third. Make sure you let me know what you are doing so that you can have a good chance at winning. The link to my blog is www.carolethayne.blogspot.com

Julie Coulter Bellon's review


Janet Jensen's review 

Jolynne Lyon's review 
Susan Dayley's review








No comments: